Monday, January 18, 2016

Retreat Time!

I am fortunate enough to get to go to a lot of retreats. Nothing stops me and my quilting friends from getting there. Not even...

The snow DID clear up, but it is COLD!!!

Tonight was Show & Tell. The room was small, so I didn't get the best pictures; but I wanted to share some of it with you.

We are at the Cornerstone Inn Bed and Breakfast in Nashville, Indiana. The food is fabulous and the place is REALLY nice. I have met some really nice people and am having a great time. Now, the goal is to actually get some work done!

I hope to have more posts about this retreat. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Can't wait to see more. It looks like you departed during the worst of the weather. Have fun...take lots of pictures.

Robbie said...

Pics/show and tell are great! You are lucky to attend retreats but that picture of the snow/road look way too cold for me! I'm getting to be such a wimp! HA

Anonymous said...

You really DO get to go to a lot of retreats. I'm completely jealous, but thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures - except you can keep the snow and cold.

Anonymous said...

Oh yummy food AND beautiful quilts! Twice as jealous now!